1. From the zingfit booker, navigate to ‘Admin’ in the top navigation bar.
2. Select ‘Configuration’ on the bottom of the left hand dropdown.
3. Select ‘Iframe Configuration’ from the dropdown.
4. Once at the ‘embed url’ screen, navigate to your CMS to create the embed page.
5. Create a new blank page, publish and copy the URL exactly. (e.g.
6. Navigate back to the iframe configuration panel & paste in your new page URL.
7. Use the generated links within the iframe configuration panel to build out your navigation to zingfit pages.
8. Integration Complete.Download the Squarespace Guide Download the WordPress Guide Download the Weebly Guide
In this video example, we use WordPress to setup an iframe.
The main difference between CMS’s and Frameworks is the amount of control. If you are using a CMS like Squarespace, then your site is hosted on Squarespace and what you can do is limited by the rules and regulations set by Squarespace. So if something ends up not working, it will be due to the restrictions imposed by Squarespace.
For frameworks, you host the site yourself and set the restrictions, which in turn means that as long as you know what you are doing, you will be able to use the zingfit iframe without issue.
There are several places we can check whenever we are integrating the iframe with your website. First is to make sure that you have created a completely blank page. The next would be to make sure the content block you input your embed code on, accepts embed codes ( Make sure it’s an HTML web block). After that, let’s verify that you have published that page, as it will need a public URL to direct to. Once that is done, double check the embed URL you pasted into the iframe config panel.
If none of those have resolved your installation issue, please feel free to send a ticket into support and we’ll take a look at what may be causing you frustrations.
The navigation links should be setup as external links. Even your schedule page should not link directly to the page that it is embedded on, but rather the schedule link generated in the iframe configuration panel.
As an example, if your embed URL is
https://example.com/reserve/ then your navigation link to the schedule page should be
Finished your installation and are ready to start branding your installation? We’ve got a guide for that!General Styles & Templates